River of Life International Fellowship Bible School – starts Tuesday January 16th, 2018 at 7 pm.
The River of Life Bible School is a modular based program of study. That is, it is built on “Terms of Study” that are 10 sessions in length, and focus on specific Biblical themes and topics. Sessions are scheduled once per week, for approximately two hours from start to finish. Two teachings are delivered in each weekly session. The length of teachings may vary slightly, but average approximately 45 minutes to complete delivery. There will be a time allotted for some discussion following the completion of each teaching. There will be a five minute break between the 2 teachings.
This module: Kingdom Stewardship.
Table of Contents:
- What is Kingdom Stewardship A. The Dominion Mandate, B. Kingdom Stewardship, C. Stewardship and Partnership.
- Stewardship and Time A. Stewarding Your Time, B. For Such a Time as This, C. Stewardship in Difficult Times.
- Stewardship and Money A. To Give or Not to Give, B. Good News for the Poor, C. The Grace of Giving, D. The Tithe, E. The Purpose and Blessing of Tithing F. Tithing to Melchizedek.
- Parables of Stewardship A. The Parable of the Talents, B. The Parable of the Shrewd Manager.
- The Stewardship of David and Joseph A. The Stewardship of Joseph, B. The Stewardship of David 1, C. The Stewardship of David 2, D. The Stewardship of David 3.
Bible School Teachers: Senior Pastor Fule Badoe and Associate Pastor Robert Radford